The New York Times published an important article a few days ago, admitting that genetic equality was a lie. Over 99 percent of our DNA is identical in all humans, but researchers focused on the remaining 1 percent and found thousands of DNA variants that are correlated with educational attainment. This information can be combined into a single number, called a polygenic score. In Americans … Continue reading The New York Times admits Genetic Equality is a lie
Amid the general congratulations being given to this Ukrainian chess player for refusing to play in Saudi Arabia because of the strict dress code imposed on women there, no one seems to be asking the obvious question: why is there even such a thing as a female chess champion? What is the rationale for having separate championships for men and women in this game? Surely … Continue reading Why do female chess champions exist at all?
This campaign against sexism in toys is being supported financially by the Paris regional government. It claims that the toys children play with influence the development of their brains, encouraging them to adopt stereotypical gender roles. To counter this tendency, children should be given toys that challenge gender stereotypes. Source Continue reading Equality begins with toys
Heresy against the Cult of Equality is no longer permitted in the public sphere. Its dogma – that people have equal genetic potential which is simply shaped differently by their divergent lifetime experiences – must go unchallenged. Here we have a mainstream conservative just summarising the results of basic research findings about the heritability of intelligence. To put it in simple terms, he says stupid … Continue reading Article removed for saying intelligence is mainly a gene thing
You know the obsession with Equality has gone too far when black women are complaining that Harvey Weinstein wasn’t interested in raping them.
Looking at the list of women who have accused him of harassment and assault, it’s clear he was going after not only culture-certified “trophies” but also those he felt he could suppress or control. Their fuckability was the currency he wanted, regardless of their consent. It’s important to note whom Harvey Weinstein allegedly went after, and by extension, those he did not.
The confected controversy that has followed the release of the BBC stars’ salary data gives us a perfect insight into the mechanism of tyranny that has established itself within our civilisation. For those who haven’t followed it, the data revealed that two-thirds of the corporation’s top earners were men. This provoked predictable cries of outrage about sexist discrimination and a declaration from the BBC’s Director … Continue reading The new aristocracy of victimhood
The ideology of equality is on a collision course with reality, and the impact point is going to be Islam. We should never doubt the profundity of the change processes that are underway. Ten years ago I was a Bush-hating leftie who regarded the Guardian as my intellectual home. It was the Guardian comment section’s practice of ruthless censorship on anything related to race, immigration … Continue reading The ideology of equality is on a collision course with reality